September 4, 2009

5 Day Update

The clock is ticking and I am feeling pretty good about my 'To Do' list. I've spent the last few days running errand and getting organized...hopefully it will all pay off when I get to Rome!

So here is the progress I've made on the list:
  • Buy School Books – Done! And the best part is I got all my books, for the whole semester, for a whopping $40. Now that is economy my friend.
  • Plan Plan Plan – Lets just say I have a three ring binder filled with amazingness! Now I have to powwow with Lisa for final arrangements on our 10 day adventure.
  • Budget – Tuition paid, Credit Card received, Debit Card renewed, companies notified of my travels

  • Research and Purchase Electronics – Finally decided on this Panasonic Lumix and I'm loving it!

  • Knock Out My Killer Shopping List – Well, after the longest shopping trip of my life, I though I had everything, but today I managed to make up another list *sigh*

  • Dealing With My #1 Problem – I have one suitcase packed! Now I have to tackle fitting all the rest of my stuff in the other one!

* Secret Coding: (Strikethrough – completed) (Italic – Waiting) (Bold – Working on it!)

I spent a good part of this afternoon packing my large suitcase and I think its finally starting to sink in how long I am going to be gone. We are supposed to bring enough clothing for 2-3 week...and it has to be warm clothing...and weigh under 50 pounds too. So I'll keep you updated oh how that goes haha

The clock is ticking and I still can't believe this is happening!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures and hear you experience.
    I think the wall plugs out there are different than ours so you'll have to tell me about that. and OH I hear men wear speedo's out there too. That aught to be interesting or horribly hard on the eyes. LOL

    ReplyDelete