July 1, 2009

Treating the Blogging Bug!

It’s been a few weeks since I caught the blogging bug, and the symptoms are always the same. Surfing the internet for cute layouts and a nagging urge to document ones thoughts. However, one thing held me up – what was I going to call this blog? It needed to be catchy and fun, something that was unique and expressed something about me. I went through dozens of ideas before the light bulb finally went off.
Wa la - this is the result!

I want this blog to be about things I am thinking about and experiencing, but it’s always going to be…optimistic! Sure, there will be a lot of random rants and ramblings, but hopefully they’ll still put a smile on your face.

Another blogging event I’ll be participating in is Wordless Wednesday. Be sure to check back every Wednesday for a crazy picture that encapsulates my life at that current moment.

Oh one more thing – I love comments! Haha, especially if you have a blog I can add to my blog roll. Oh, and
maybe some of my posts might be a little controversial or thought provoking, but its all part of the game.

Be sure to check back in September. This is going to be the official spot to hear all about my adventures in
Rome. I’ll be in Europe for three months, and reading this blog is going to be the next best thing to being there!

Still smiling,

3 comments:

  1. Stopping in from stroller reviews to say hi to a fellow writer cute blog off to look for your wordless wed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for my very first comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have many blogs (as you'll see if you click my profile!) - I just need to find the time to devote to them! Looking forward to your Rome news - I've always wanted to tour Europe!

    ReplyDelete