August 13, 2009

27 Days....Um That's Like, Soon!


Now 54 is a pretty high number. So is 42 and even 35, but 27 – now that number is on the downhill slope towards zero. When I realized that there was less than a month between me sitting at home and me sitting in Rome, I freaked out a little… and I mean more than usual.


It was just a jolt of reality. A thunderbolt, if you will, of fear, nervousness, anticipation, and excitement! 27 days everyone…that is less than a month! Its 3.8 weeks. A mere 648 hours.


I am going to Rome...


I am really really going...


Wow

2 comments:

  1. A mere 648 hours, you make it seem so short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave for the Dominican Republic in a week and six days. It's pretty exciting. By the way, your blog inspired me to begin my own - thought you might like to know! ;)

    ReplyDelete