August 5, 2009

35 Days….I Think this is What Hyperventilating Feels Like


So, its actually starting to sink in. That I am going to be in Italy for three whole months…which is a really long time to be away from home. But at the same time it’s such a short period of time to be in Europe. It is so crazy that in a little more that a month my plane will be taking off for the adventure of a lifetime…

Woah – am I ready for this?

Planning is running smoothly, the days are ticking by, and the world awaits. I am happy to report that I’ve made excellent progress on my To Do list for Rome and things are plugging along nicely. Here’s what I have accomplished since my last post:

  • Buy School Books – Done! And the best part is I got all my books, for the whole semester, for a whopping $40. Now that is economy my friend.
  • Plan Plan Plan – (stay tuned, I’ve decided to devote a whole post to this) (p.s. prepare yourself)
  • Budget – Sent in my credit card app and am waiting to hear. Going to pay my school bill when I get back n campus in a few weeks

  • Research and Purchase Electronics – Really frustrated with this actually, I’m still looking for a good digital camera. Currently I’m researching seventeen (yes you read that correctly – 17) models and narrowing it down from there.

  • Knock Out My Killer Shopping List – Well, I wrote my shopping list. My Optimistic Mama is going to help out too, which is wonderful. Oh! I did buy a very ‘European’ umbrella ;)

  • Dealing With My #1 Problem – Procrastination is the best solution here

* Secret Coding: (Strikethrough – completed) (Italic – Waiting) (Bold – Working on it!)

I’ve been literally floating on cloud nine these past few days. I am really really going to Rome. OMG! My heart jumps every time I think about it.

This is truly going to be the experience of a lifetime!

2 comments:

  1. So much planning! Three months is a long time, what a great adventure. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, um, that picture is my desktop background at work, lol!

    ReplyDelete