August 3, 2009

Self Discovery

I discovered something today...about myself...Espresso has a great effect on me!

Who would have thunk it - the college girl who can down several cups of coffee and go to bed is brought low by McDonald's brew. If you read my post about Mocha Monday then you are already familiar with the occasion.

So how do I know that its affected me?

Well when we stopped this morning I took two sips and felt all happy and then went to talk to my manager who probably thinks I'm crazy now all because I was talking really fast about this problem that wasn't really that big of a deal but it needed to be taken care of AND I was really happy on a Monday, which is rare but I did my work and got a splitting headache so on the way home Optimistic Daddy stopped again and I drank more and then I was singing and talking really fast the whole way home he seemed annoyed not sure why but then my legs were shaking when I tried to walk and I couldn't stop talking...I was literally spewing verbage (I like that word don't you?) So my Optimistic Sis told me to be quiet and stop TUI - Talking Under the Influence.


Convinced?

1 comment:

  1. There are tears - actually tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I get that way from just my morning cup of coffee - can't imagine what a little expresso would do to me. I'm sure it would be better than this velcro glue.

    ReplyDelete