May 18, 2011

Summertime and Internetlessness

Well, summer has officially begun! At least it should have started by now... the weather doesn't seem to be cooperating too much. At this moment, I'm staring out the window if this little coffee shop, sipping my hot caramel latte, and staring at the rain.

Why, you might ask, am I in a coffee shop at the ungodly hour of 7:15am? Well, let me tell you: My new apartment doesn't have internet....yet. So I got up before work to write some emails, pay some bills, and of course, check  my Facebook. Hopefully, my internetlessness won't last too much longer, but we'll see. The last place I called told me it was going to be $47.50 a month to get  internet in my one bedroom apartment.

And so I keep asking myself.... why did I ever move out of the safety, comfort and security of my parent's wireless internet connection?

Dancin' in the rain,

No comments:

Post a Comment