March 10, 2011

Post-Graduation Bucket List

The future is big and wonderful... but too big and wonderful to leave unfilled with happy plans! So, since I am about to enter into the world of real adulthood, I have decided to create a bucket list for my first year out of college. This is just a start...
  1. Get a job (just starting with the basics here!)
  2. Find some means of transporting myself to said job
  3. Develop a budget
  4. Become a coupon clipper
  5. Get involved in my home church
  6. Find 1 reason to smile each day
  7. Seek a community of friends
  8. Journal often 
  9. Run a 5K marathon
  10. Curb my appetite for new dresses (see #3)
  11. Stay in-touch with college friends
  12. Visit said college friends 
  13. Scrapbook my semester in Rome
  14. Take up upholstery (Call me crazy, but I want to be able to do this...and this!)
  15. Become a "regular" at a tiny, romantic coffee shop
  16. Keep fresh flowers in my place of residence
  17. Become the proud owner of some colorful Fiestaware
  18. Subscribe to 1 or 2 magazines and read them faithfully 
  19. Continue my love affair with chalkboards... and maybe even act on my feelings
  20. Write notes to those I love
  21. Blog faithfully on my boring life as an adult
  22. Enjoy every cup of tea I have
  23. Master the art of wearing heels
  24. Get a library card and use it often
  25. Keep thinking about jobs in Europe...

Dreaming about that last one, 

3 comments:

  1. What are "Heals" and where can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two thumbs up from Kettie!
    I may even join you on some of those quests if you will allow it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin: I don't know what you're talking about...I don't see a misspelling ;)

    Kettie: You may indeed join me - it would be delightful to have you along!

    ReplyDelete